Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Official communication: Except for direct reservation request sent from our site, all other official communication regarding reservations and cancellations must be in writing. Official language of communication is Montenegrin or English. For ease of non-formal communication in e-mails, in addition to official text, we may include in our letters an on-line translation of text in your language; however, you are advised that only text in official languages is relevant.
1.1 Reservation policy
- All prices are for cash payment and do not include tourist taxes and registration fees.
- Principal guest of reservation must be an adult person. All guests must submit their personal details.
- All reservations require minimum 35% non-refundable reservation deposit. Last minute reservation requests (when estimated time left from the deposit payment date to the requested arrival date is less than 14 days) depending on the situation, may require different reservation procedure and/or different amount for reservation deposit.
- The reservation deposit is payable within standard 48 hours from the mailing of payment instructions.
- Main payment option are cash and bank money transfer. In certain cases guests can pay the deposit with credit cards (by submitting the card details at their own risk) or by PayPal, WU, RIA and other mutually acceptable (such payment options must be prearranged).
- All money transfer commissions are senders expense, regardless of the payment method used.
- The remaining amount from the total for the accommodation is payable by bank transfer at least 14 days before guests arrival or in cash upon guest arrival together with taxes/registration fees.
- Accommodation check-in time is after 14 PM and check-out time before 11 AM
1.2 Reservation procedures
Reservation requests: We may be contacted in different ways (e-mails, telephone, fax, internet site) as explained on our site. Primary option for submitting a reservation request is from our internet site through the availability check procedure.
Availability and pricing information: All quotes obtained on our internet site are based on current pricelist published on our site. Discounts, surcharges, separate charges for additional requests and any other charges not included in standard offer, if applicable, shall be included in the subsequent reservation procedure. After receipt of the reservation request, if there is still availability, we will respond with additional information on prices, other charges and payment procedures as the case may be.
Reservation reconfirmation required: To continue with the reservation process (after receipt of additional information to the initial request), guest of reservation is required to reconfirm the reservation request and send us additional guest information if missing (like: guests genders, full names, dates of birth, contacting info…).
Payment of the Reservation deposit: If at the time when your reconfirmation is received there are no changes in apartment(s) availability, we will send our pro-forma invoice with payment instructions for the reservation deposit. The pro-forma invoice has a payment due date (standard invoice validity period of 48 hours from the mailing of invoice) during which the requested accommodation will be on hold – preventing double reservations.
Confirmation of Reservation: After having received the reservation deposit, our notification will be sent to this effect. Our official letter of confirmation (which may be needed for travel purposes) require complete personal information sent to us; guests nationalities, travelling document numbers or/and other as the case may be.
2.1 Any guest wishing to cancel his/her occupancy of the reserved apartment, may submit his/her written request to Villa Tenzera to assign the reservation to another person (his/her own substitute) under the same conditions and apartment(s) occupancy rules, such request will not be unreasonably withheld if received minimum 15 days before scheduled arrival date. In such case a new Confirmation of Reservation shall be issued for new guests.
2.2 If guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation altogether and if such request is received minimum 15 days before scheduled arrival date, Villa Tenzera shall remarket the accommodation as available and if rented under the same conditions, Villa Tenzera shall issue a transferable credit note in amount equal to the reservation deposit less administrative charge of 50,00Eur valid for next 2 years which can be used against future reservation deposits or Villa Tenzera will refund the same amount less money transfer commissions to the initial sender. In the event that the reserved accommodation could not be rented again under same conditions, the reservation deposit will be used to cover the difference in part or in total, depending of the case.
2.3 In case of events that could have led to the unavailability of the rented apartment for the guest to the check-in, Villa Tenžera shall offer to the guest alternative accommodation of the same quality or shall refund any money received by the Villa Tenžera on account of the said rented premises. Villa Tenžera shall not be liable for any further claimed damages.
2.4. In case of force majeure (war, natural disasters, epidemics, etc.), declaration of temporary emergency measures and events that would lead to the suspension of business during the period when the guest has reserved accommodation and due to which the guest cannot take over or Villa Tenžera cannot provide the reserved accommodation, the reservation will be postponed to the mutually agreed another period after the cessation of these circumstances. Alternatively, at the request of the guest and, if possible, the amount paid may be refunded within a reasonable time after these circumstances have ceased and the business of Villa Tenžera has been normalized. Money transfer fees are included in the refunded amount.